My Smiley Girl!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

My little girl is sure smiley! Maybe it's gas but sometimes she looks right at me and gives me a huge grin. It's cute! What's not cute is how the last couple of days she has found it important to stay up until 2 o'clock in the morning insisting on being held and crying anytime she is put down. Oh well, what do you do - when she finally does get to sleep she makes up for it all by looking so cute and peaceful.




This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at 10:01 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

It's about time that you post another picture! It definitely makes everything worthwhile when they smile at you. Post more pictures!

April 1, 2008 at 3:54 PM

I HEART my Cuddle Bug!

April 1, 2008 at 4:20 PM

Great smile picture! What a cutie! Sorry about the late nights, but right what can you do?!

April 1, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Ahh. Your baby girl is So cute!
I love her cute lil smile :D

April 1, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Post a Comment