Super Sunday!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

L.J went to our ward for the first time yesterday and she was by far the cutest girl there! And by far the biggest! I had to take her out of sacrament meeting to feed her and I was talking to a girl whose baby was born in January and now weighed ten pounds and I said , "Wow, my babe is huge because she already weighs twelve pounds and is only 7 weeks!" I guess a little breastmilk does a body good!


She was super reverent too! She sat nice and quiet through Sunday School and Relief Society; however, she kept farting ridiculously loud during the relief society lesson. Everyone kept trying not to laugh but she was so gassy it was hard not to! I just hope no one thought it was me :)






This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Ah, she is sooo cute. Yesterday was my first time staying all 3 hours, it definitely made for a long day. Yep, she's bigger than my kid too. You must have some powerful boobies. :)

April 21, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Oh yeah, Adam pooped in primary, he was grunting and his face was red, that would have been funner in a quiet RS room.

April 21, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Ok, I must admit I really Laughed Out Loud when I read this post. Because I have heard a baby pass gas before in church... and yes, I laughed!

April 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM

She is definitely J's baby! I miss her already!

April 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM

Post a Comment