Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

T - I loved your last post so I'm copying it :)

I AM................

EXCITED to run a 5K this weekend! I've really missed being able to run!

TIRED of dressing my child only to have her spit up all over her clothes three seconds later.

RELIEVED that this morning my dog scratched at the door to go to the bathroom instead of being lazy and peeing in front of the door and then going back to sleep. (I assume HE is relieved as well - pun intended)

ANTICIPATING Thursday night television tonight. I have set to record Earl, 30 Rock, The Office, and Scrubs - I will not be answering calls during this time so don't even try it :)

WONDERING why my white trash neighbor's kids feel the need to jump on their trampoline at 10:30 pm while repeatedly dropping the F bomb cuz they think it makes them sound cool.

MISSING fitting into my old jeans. :( In time, in time.

HOPING that someone beats Spencer Pratt with a steel bat. He is by far the biggest D-bag I've ever seen.

DEBATING whether or not to take a nap. Any time I try, someone feels the need to wake up and scream for food. Naps jinx my alone time :(

CRAVING some chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a big glass of milk. MMMMM!

WISHING that my dogs would quit stealing Lindsay's gas medicine off the coffee table and taking it out in the backyard and eating it. (Maybe I'm actually wishing I would remember not to leave it on the coffee table)

THANKFUL for my mother. I have the best mom in the whole world!

ATTEMPTING to go jogging every morning with Lj and my pups. I wouldn't be so winded if I wasn't carrying an extra 20 pounds and pushing a 15 pound jogger and a 10 pound kid while keeping two crazy nutjob dogs in line

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Glad ya liked it! Baxter and Willie eat the gas medicine? They are the craziest dogs ever. Anyway...can't wait to see you soon! Luvs to LJ.

April 10, 2008 at 6:08 PM

Oh and the She-Pratt is TROUBLE!

April 10, 2008 at 6:10 PM

I hear ya on the extra 20 lbs, i feel like a cow, but I'm very impressed that you're going to run a 5k! I dont think i could make it a block with my regular weight, nevermind an extra 20 lbs. Good for you!

April 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM

Post a Comment