Fun Family Pics!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay


We got our pictures back that we got taken a few weeks ago and they look great. Although please be aware that I may appear larger in the picture than I currently am now - excluding my mammaries. Those are, in fact, still that large.




<---- I have since lost weight










<----- My favorite pic








<---- Flowers can be very distressing!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 1:46 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

These pictures are So cute! Your girl is growing so big already! She is precious!

April 26, 2008 at 6:36 PM

Great pictures! They turned out so cute!

April 28, 2008 at 3:56 PM

She is the cutest little (big) girl in the world!!

April 30, 2008 at 10:41 AM

Post a Comment