Are you F'ing Kidding?  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

SERIOUSLY????????????????

How on God's green earth could my dear friend Michael Johns be sent home while the Sanjaya of this season (a.k.a. Kristy Lee Cook) is allowed to stay one more week to ruin another good song with her country-style warbling while wearing gold sequin tank-tops? The World Will Never Know!!! Let us all take a moment of silence to remember his dreamy Aussie accent and his ability to make a Queen song sound good!



This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 at 7:40 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I KNOW! I can't believe he got voted off.. I was SO shocked.. dang Kristy Lee.. I really liked him.. :'(
Lets have a moment of silence for him.
....................
............
Ok done.

April 11, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Cute new profile by the way!!

April 11, 2008 at 8:25 AM

ha ha about the Kristy Lee tank tops, she should have been gone during Beatles week. I'm glad there is someone else out there who feels my pain.

Lindsay definitely looks like a Seegmiller baby in that picture under your profile! Very cute.

April 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM

Lindsay is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to cuddle her to pieces! Kristy Lee cook needs go--I totally agree.

April 11, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Post a Comment