Yay for Running!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay


I ran my 5K today and it was harder than I thought it would be! Since I'm still carrying 20 pounds that I used to not have, and since I haven't really ran in about 8 months, my time was quite horrible compared to the other races I've done. Oh well, I'm very proud of myself considering I just had a kid 6 weeks ago! I'm still debating whether or not I want to attempt the mini triathlon next Saturday. I'm signed up - but we'll see how it goes. Last year during the biking portion I was almost passed by a guy in a wheelchair bike - and I was in really good shape! I can only imagine who might pass me this year :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 3:08 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Way to go Shannon! That will shed the extra lbs!

April 13, 2008 at 8:54 PM

I love your back page where did you get it?

April 15, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Post a Comment