I Like Tag Too :(  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Since I've yet to be tagged with one of the cute little blogtags I've seen all over I've decided that I will just tag myself. I liken it to sending yourself flowers on Valentine's Day because everyone else got them and you don't want to feel left out or rejected :) (Although for the record, I have never sent myself flowers - just in case anyone wondered)

GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Alyshia Miller
C - Cake or Pie: Cake -- preferably chocolate with chocolate frosting (and a big glass of milk)
D - Day of choice: Friday night
E - Essential Item: A great pair of shoes
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears for sure!
H - Hometown: St. George, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Shoes, Gossip magazines, Scalding hot baths, Flavor of Love (it's sad, I know
but we can't stop watching it)
J - January or July: January -- July in St. George is killer
K - Kids: Lindsay Jo
L - Life is incomplete without: My Family, Shoes, Full House Reruns
M - Marriage Date: January 2, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 4 (2 brothers, 2 sisters)
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples -- I only like green ones though
P - Phobias or Fears: Drowning
Q - Quotes: Live your life so that when someone says be yourself, it's good advice :)
R - Reason to smile: I don't have too much baby weight left to lose and soon I can start
exercising again!
S - Season: Fall --- when the weather is crisp and it smells like burnt leaves
T - Tag 3 Friends - Tracy, Brittany, Carie
U - Unknown fact about me: I watch the National Spelling Bee every year! (Contrary to popular
belief it is uber-suspenseful)
V - Very favorite Store: Wherever the shoes are good and plentiful!
W - Worst habit: Interrupting
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food: lasagna, cereal, ice cream, strawberries, any kind of cookie
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

Post Update - As I finished this self-tagged post I checked my sister's blog only to find out that she tagged me with this exact little blogtag. What are the odds? (Thanks T - Now I don't feel left out)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 3:12 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Love the National Spelling Bee and Lindsay already takes after you with all those shoes...haha. She's got more than me!

March 30, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Post a Comment