Blessings & Races!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

LJ got blessed today! It was a great day! My Mom had kept the little dress I was blessed in and so she was able to get blessed in that - it was so cute! We had lots of family there and Jeremy did such a great job - he gave a very good blessing! She's just getting so big so fast - I can't believe she's already almost 9 weeks. Maybe it's time for another one :) (My uterus says - Not if I have a say in it!)







I also ran the Hurricane 5K on Saturday and I beat my Coral Canyon Run by a whole 9 minutes! And the course was half uphill so I'm quite proud of myself. It will be nice when I can get up to the 10K's. Baby steps, baby steps! I'm getting back into shape though, which is good - I gotta drop this jiggle belly that hangs around like an uninvited guest!

Alyshia ran the half marathon - she was committed! She finished in 2 hrs 3 minutes which was excellent!




This entry was posted on Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 3:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

What an eventful weekend! Does Alyshia have a blog? She should get one if she doesn't.
L.J. looked so cute, love the picture of her smiling!

May 5, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Cutest smiley girl ever! So glad I could be there! J did a great job.

May 5, 2008 at 4:58 PM

WOW, I can't believe how much she is growing up! She is so precious!

May 5, 2008 at 7:53 PM

She is a cute smiley girl, I'm in
St George this week and I want to see her! You should call me at my parents house, if you want.

May 5, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Post a Comment