No Luck :(  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

My doctor must hate me ---- no child will be born today unless she decides to come on her own accord. But at least I'm dilated to a 3 and having a lot of contractions (just never regular and they seem to stop any time I try to time them). Oh well -- he said he will expect me to deliver in the next couple of days but that's probably what's said to every woman who's overdue in order to pacify them so that they don't accidentally (or purposefully) kill someone. We'll see what happens :)

Friday at the latest!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 8:41 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

So I've been questioning Tracy non-stop about where you are in the process. I had to inform her of questions to ask and then get back to me. I'm so excited your going to have a baby. Yeah hopefully by the time I wake up in the morning. Yeah. Can't wait to meet her!

March 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment