Cross Your Fingers!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Tomorrow just may be the day! I have my appointment at 8 a.m. and since I'll be two days overdue I hope my doctor will just induce me then. If would if I was him -- I'm not a happy camper :( I will die of a combination of hugeness, sleep deprivation, and acute back pain if I have to wait any longer. However, my feet swelling reduced just enough for me to fit into some nice shoes I've been waiting to wear - so that makes me feel a little better. I've been living in flips for the last 2 months because the size of my feet and ankles are comparable to that of a gestating elephant. It is one thing I can't wait to go back to normal!

So pray for me that my doctor will take pity on me and hopefully by this time tomorrow we will be in the birthing process!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 2, 2008 at 10:31 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wow type-o's must be contagious! You've got a sentence that needs fixin too sister sue. I'm coming home this weekend, so hopefully Lindsay will be here by then! She's probably just finishing up some last minute work...maybe she takes after her dad already!

March 2, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment