I Truly Am a Mother :)  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

I just received my first projectile pooping today. I am officially a mother. My little darling daughter found it appropriate to wait until we were directly in the line of fire while changing her to let loose the fury of her bowels. I got a straight shot directly in the center of my shirt and all down my pants. It got all over the floor (thank heavens I have a mini carpet shampooer), and on Aunt Kelly. Aunt Tracy luckily was on the other side of the room and was spared what we were gifted (probably because she was the first recipient of a projectile spit-up - LJ saw it fit to spare her this time).

I'm sure LJ will be reminded of this day long into her adult years ("Remember that time you projectile pooped all over your mother?") and I'm pretty sure it won't be the only projectile present I'll receive. Oh well, I love her just the same - poop, spit-up, and all :)











This entry was posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 5:17 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Glad I was able to witness that! I will be laughing for a long time. Luv ya LJ!

March 23, 2008 at 12:38 PM

Post a Comment