Will It Ever End?  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

My little child needs to get with the program here! I'm still only dilated to a 2 - I think she's got TiVo in there or something and is just watching reruns of Iron Chef and laughing at me as I strain to do pretty much anything. She better hurry up or else she will be immediately grounded upon exiting the womb. At least chances are she won't be a leap year baby. Let's be honest, no one wants a real birthday only every four years.


Hopefully at my appointment on Monday I will have progressed some (I won't hold my breath though) and maybe if I threaten to stomp on someone with my swollen ogre-sized feet, they just might induce me out of fear of being mauled by a cranky pregnant woman who hasn't slept in 5 days. I'd say the odds are in my favor :)


I think this cartoon sums up how I feel today:

This entry was posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Love it! Maybe she's just a procrastinator...oh well... tell her to get it in gear already!

February 29, 2008 at 1:30 PM

ah, I think that a leap year baby would be fun!

March 1, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Post a Comment