Today  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Today....................

I went to sleep on the couch AT 5 A.M. because Jeremy was snoring like crazy. I wonder what would happen if i shoved a sock in his mouth :) He may die from stocking asphyxiation but at least I'll get a peaceful night's sleep!

LJ and I went to the rec center and watched the elderly play basketball (It's the senior games) - granny shots and all! Then we ran 2 miles on the indoor track while watching the lady Alyshia and I usually see run around the track while leaving her sleeping baby in his stroller against the wall. (We call her Leggy McLeavesHerKid)

We had Mommy & Me swim class! Lj loved to sit on the edge of the pool and lunge off to me. She laughed hysterically! We played Duck, Duck, Goose and Ring around the Rosies and LJ didn't choke one time when she went under the water! She also did great kicks when trying to swim to her toy!

I finished some pointless and monotonous homework (every day is closer to being done!) and did my best not to make up answers instead of actually doing the work. It's hard cuz sometimes my ability to B.S. far surpasses my knowledge on whatever subject I'm studying.

I played with LJ in the backyard until water seeped up through our supposedly waterproof picnic blanket and made me look like i peed my pants. Sadly, I got over it and didn't even bother to change.

I Watched Gracie for Alyshia and Chad because they had a temple prep class! Yea! Soon their loads of white laundry will quadruple!!!!! Gracie and I played hide and seek and then she had a fun bath and we read two stories twice each and then waited out on the swing for them to come home

I Bought a Hot-N-Ready pizza (Gross, but convenient) and watched The Happening with my husband - My Review: Movie was lame but Mark Wahlberg kept my attention :) It's hard not to watch when he's so easy on the eyes.

And here's a picture of my babe just for fun - You know, cuz she's just too cute! (Doesn't she look just like her Daddy here?!)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

That picture is so dang adorable!
It was fun seeing her again today in her Cute pink dress!

October 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM

She does look so much like her daddy! Kaylen snores too, but I make him wear Breath-Rites on his nose and make him roll over when he is snoring. Every day is a happy day when LJ makes a visit to the office. I do however blame her visits for me wanting another baby - preferably a girl, although Kaylen is getting baby hungry again too.

October 9, 2008 at 8:22 AM

Your day was a lot busier than mine.
Leggy McLeavesHerKid - I love it! There are a lot of mom's at my work that could fit that description. At least the baby is sleeping and not just sitting there awake.
I'm sorry your husband snores, I don't think I could handle that. But you do make cute babies together.

October 9, 2008 at 3:46 PM

so i watched full house today and totally thought of you. kinda weird. also, Dylan is a little obsessed by the pictures of LJ on here. He keeps blowing kisses...its pretty cute. although, slightly frightening because he is such a flirt and likes to hug and kiss...and he's only 2...is this a prediction for ten years down the road? ok, i promise i'll stop blogstalking and commenting now...

October 9, 2008 at 7:39 PM

She is a cutie! Sounds like you had quite the day, and I love your new blog format!!!

October 11, 2008 at 9:18 PM

But BS'ing is so much funner than actually knowing something.

October 13, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Granny shots huh? Oh man I missed it!

October 14, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Post a Comment