Lindsay on the Move!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

I can't believe I completely forgot to mention that my child now crawls and pulls herself up on everything. She's been crawling for about three weeks now - she was trying her hardest to move and then one day she said, "Oh, I think maybe I'll crawl today." So now, she's is all over the place. She pulls herself up to sort through her toys and will crawl any distance if it involves her being able to reach a dirty flip flop to chew on - Gross!

Her new favorite thing is to rip up magazines. She pulls them down and rips to her heart's content. I just have to be careful because on more than one occasion she's upchucked some paper :).
She likes to follow anywhere the pups go so I'm just waiting for her to try and go out into the backyard through the dog door :)
















This entry was posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:37 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Oh cute! I can't believe she is already crawling!
Magazines huh.. better keep your hot gossip ones out of the way!

September 26, 2008 at 6:36 PM

I cant believe she's crawling either, unbelievable! I think Adam has a month or two before he reaches that stage.

September 28, 2008 at 5:46 PM

I absolutely think LJ is the cutest little girl! I must admit, I am totally wanting a little girl right now - and it always comes after seeing your blog and your cute little outfits for her!! I have decided that you guys should go out to lunch and leave LJ here with me!!! I totally miss Dylan being that little! Now he is 2 and he is Mr. Independent, and all boy! I do love the new 90210, but I have a lingering question - is it because it is a TV show, or because it is set in Beverly Hills that all the girls are dressed to the nines and with stiletos? I mean, really! :D

September 29, 2008 at 9:18 AM

I love the comment you left on Beth's blog about Aunt Becky. I chuckled. You are my new blog friend! Lindsay is getting so big, she'll be walking soon. Have you picked out a Halloween costume yet?

September 29, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Your little girl is a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting!

September 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Hey...I made a cooking blog and I wanted to let you know about it. It can be found at http://whosinmykitchen.blogspot.com/ If you want to be able to post to it, please let me know! I have LOVED seeing LJ the last couple days! I'm bummed I had to finish a presentation today so I didn't get to see her too much...hopefully you will need to bring her in again really soon!!! BTW, let me know when you watch 90210...we can talk about it. PS, I love Full House too...my favorites were the ones were Stephanie was older and friends with Gia and Gia would always try to get her to be bad!! Talk to you soon...

Beth

October 1, 2008 at 7:35 PM

You have amazing insight. The doggie door days are on the way.

October 1, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Post a Comment