I Like Tags  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Tag I'm it :
Favorite person (outside of family)?
Alyshia Miller - My BFF since high school. I would be a sad, lonely girl if she wasn't around :)

Favorite food?
I never met a cookie I didn't like :)

Quirks about you? I
can't stand misspelled words and incorrect grammar; I can't sleep with a closet open; I don't like foods that don't go together to touch in any way (i.e. cranberry sauce & turkey); I like my baths scalding hot; I can remember exoribant amounts of useless information

Any regrets in life?
None that I haven't learned from

Favorite Charity/Cause? T
he Gnome Liberation Front

Favorite Blog recently?
TheSuperficial.com - gotta love the celebrity gossip :)

Something you can’t get enough of?
Cookies! When I see a cookie, I can't forget about it!

Worst job you’ve ever had?
LearnKey - I dreaded every morning. My boss was the devil, and sometimes didn't wear a bra.

What job would you pay NOT to have?
I'd have to go with the same as Carie's - cleaning out porta potties - yuck!

If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
At the time of any infamous murder - Jon Benet, Scott Peterson, O.J. You know, to know just what really happened!

Guilty Pleasure?
Any of the VH1 reality shows - they're so stupid and pointless but it's hard not to watch

Got any confessions?
I steal bank pens.

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
A long massage, a mani-pedi, a new outfit, and a nice pair of shoes.

Favorite thing about your house?
My bathtub

Least favorite thing about your house?
The neighbors

One thing you are bad at?
I always interrupt

One thing you’re good at?
Losing my keys

If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
I wish I was a little bit taller..... :)

Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead?
My grandpa

What makes you feel sexy?
A tan

Who is your real life hero?
I don't know........but certainly not Oprah, I can't stand her.

What is the hardest part of your job?
Getting the folded laundry from the clothes basket to the closet/drawers. I can get it into the washer, into the dryer, into the basket, but putting away is something I dread.

When are you most relaxed?
In a hot, hot, bath with a good book

What stresses you out?
Unnecessary messes

What can you not live without?
My DVR. How else can I watch all my stories with the ability to skip commercials, fast forward boring parts, and pause so I can get another cookie??

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I disagree. The definition of a narcissists is someone who is overly obsessed with their image. If I was obsessed with my image, well, then my thighs would be smaller, my skin would be tanner, and I'd weigh 15 pounds less. However, If you have a blog dedicated only to the continual discussion of your looks, outside appearance, or social status, then you might be a narcissitic blogger and then it may be time to let go and let God :)

Why do you blog?
Because I think it's a fantastic way to journalize your life. I have a hard time taking the time to write things down, but I can sure type like a bat out of hell!

I tag: Tracy, Solinda, Beth

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 9:52 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Good answers!
I love the fly on the wall response, I totally agree. Especially with the Casey Anthony case.

October 22, 2008 at 12:26 PM

Hooray for cookies!
I had like two yesterday.. what is your favorite?
Yesterday I ate a pumpkin chocolate chip and a snicker doodle!

October 22, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Post a Comment