They Grow So Fast!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Today my little one is 8 months old and she has grown faster than I ever thought she would! I remember when she was first born and wishing that she would do something other than sleep. Now she's forever on the move and I wish that she would stop and take a nap for second. She used to cuddle with me for hours and now she's so independent that she only has time to pat my face or affectionately pull my hair before she's off and running again. I used to complain that she
only wanted to nurse and despised the bottle, and now I'm a little sad that she no longer finds nursing important and the bottle is her new best friend.
It's been so much fun to watch her grow and keep track of all those cute little milestones that come and go. She's my favorite little friend and I couldn't imagine life without her.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 8:09 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

She is so dang cute! They do grow fast. Every time I hold Lindsay, I remember when Dylan was that little and now he is 2 and always on the go, and getting into mischief and I desperately miss the baby stage. But, now that Dylan can get in the car and the car seat all by himself and likes to walk, it has its perks too. Enjoy it while you can, because the next thing you know, she'll be 2 and you will wonder where the time went!

November 4, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Holy cow, she is growing. She is so cute, and has the cutest eyes. I didn't know you like HSM, I would have invited you. :)

November 5, 2008 at 11:07 AM

She is darling and that costume was adorable. Send me an email sometime so I can invite you to my blog! Take care!! mnorth@infowest.com

November 5, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Post a Comment