Ode to Twilight  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Althought I cannot say that Twilight is as good as pretty much the rest of the female population in the United States, I did change my blog background in honor of the release of the movie on Friday - which we will be viewing with Jeremy's company on Saturday as an early Christmas party.

The books definitely did get better as they went along (number 4 certainly my favorite - although certainly not made for young girls) but I think I can attribute my mild indifference to my complete and utter annoyance with Bella. I was unable to like her character enough which I think affected the books likability - at least for me :)

Here's hoping Kristin Stewart makes me want to strangle Bella less - because my goodness all I wanted to do was grab her, throttle her, and then send her off to therapy. There's nothing I know of that's less attractive than a clingy, desperate girl with next to no self-esteem - although apparently Edward must disagree.

Anyways, to all the Twilighters out there, I hope the movie is as good as we're all hoping and that Cedric Digg... I mean Robert Pattinson, does Edward Justice!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 11:19 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I could not agree more! She drove me CRAZY!!!!! I heart Cedric Diggory!

November 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Got tickets for the Thurs/ Midnight showing? I DO! Do you think I'll be able to hear the movie through all of the catcalling? Oh, wait, that will be me doing the catcalling....HeLLLOoo Edward! PS, Tracy, if you see this, why can you see my blog, and I can't see yours? HMMMM? How many emails must one send?

November 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM

I'm excited to see it too...but my reasoning is more to the whole not having to pay to go see it, not having to wait in line to go see it, and most likely not having to see it with a bunch of teeny boppers! Does that make me bad?

November 20, 2008 at 2:48 PM

I'm excited!

November 20, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Post a Comment