8 Things  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

8 TV shows I like to watch:
The Office
30 Rock
Kath & Kim
Real Chance of Love
Rock of Love Charm School
Fringe
The Soup
True Life

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Jogger got a flat tire
Made beef stew - it thickened way too much and ended up more like casserole.
Ate far too many cookies
Tanned
Found a chewed shoe in the backyard. Stupid dogs
Vacuumed around toys cuz I was too lazy to put them all away
Watched Zodiac and then was paranoid that anyone knocking on my door would be a serial killer
Vowed to declutter one room of my house and then ate a cookie instead (See #3)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
Paula's
In N Out
Olive Garden
Scaldoni's
Outback
Wherever I can get a good steak
Out of the cookie jar
At my mom's house

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Going to bed
Graduating - one month left!
Thanksgiving
Having all the siblings together for a few days
My husband taking off the day before and after Thanksgiving
Not having to teach/tolerate nursery kids on Sunday
Going on a long run in the morning (depending on how early I am forced up)
Getting a pedicure

8 Things on my Wish List:
Prescription sunglasses
A trip to Hawaii
A night to myself
Reading a book from cover to cover in one day
Cookies with no fat and no calories that cause you to lose weight with every one you eat
Neighbors moving
Love handle reduction
8 More wishes

This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 10:16 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I Totally agree with you on the Cookie comment! That would be splendid!

November 15, 2008 at 6:10 PM

mmmm cookies. How come you got out of nursery at church? I'm at the point of wanting to pray to get out of my calling of teaching Sunbeams.

November 16, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Post a Comment