Go Team!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

We went to Carson's first football game of the season on Saturday! It was so stormy and windy until about 6 o'clock and then the weather just cleared right up and it was perfect weather for a football game. Lindsay had a great time! I got her a little DSC cheerleader outfit and she loved screaming like everyone else when the team did something good!

I got some really good pictures of Carson while he was playing - Go 86!!!! (I'm still so used to him being #4 so I kept confusing him with someone else on his team).
Hopefully the good weather keeps up so that it will be nice and cool for next Saturday's game.
































This entry was posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 9:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hey, looks like fun! I love Lindsey's little cheer outfit! I have about 7 weeks left.

September 1, 2008 at 8:57 AM

I cant believe Carson is old enough be in college!
Lindsey looks adorable, as usual. :)

September 2, 2008 at 11:23 AM

How many cute baby contests' could that baby win, gurl? Cool pics of Carson, I hope we can make it on Saturday.

September 2, 2008 at 10:23 PM

Post a Comment