The Vegas!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Tracy came down for the weekend so we thought it would be fun for me, her, and Kelly to go down to Vegas for some shopping before she went home and Kelly moved back up to Logan. I forget, though, how much I truly hate Vegas - especially in the day - and DOUBLE especially in the middle of summer. We did find some good deals though, which is always a plus.

We were gone pretty much the whole day so Lindsay hadn't seen Baxter or Willie for quite a while. I was holding her while I was getting her bath ready and the boys came in and she went hysterical. She laughed louder than I ever heard her laugh before. She laughed so hard she scared Will and he started barking at her :) I got a cute video of her on my cell phone showing just how much she really loves her puppies.


On a sad note, we already miss Aunt Kelly :( We hope she's already having fun up north!


This entry was posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 at 5:56 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

That is so cute that LJ loves her puppies!

I totally got a random cold like two weeks ago.. it was horrible and lasted way too long

August 22, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Post a Comment