Family Pics!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay


We just got some more family pictures done by FunnyFace Photography and they did a phenomen al job! My little girl looked like a model! And her blue eyes were so bright! Even I looked good, and I'm usually not that photogenic! Here are a few pics (there were over 150) - but feel free to view our gallery at

http://funnyfacephoto.smugmug.com/gallery/5589726_Xdc9h#342905658_Vf5UA
Password - shannon
























































This entry was posted on Friday, August 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Very cute! I always have a hard time picking which pictures to get, I can't imagine having 150 to choose from. I love the naked baby pics!

August 1, 2008 at 6:23 PM

You guys look adorable! You all make a beautiful family!!!

August 1, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting!

August 3, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I'm very impressed that she can sit up so well! Adam is just now getting the hang of it.

August 7, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Great pictures! What a cute little girl! Can't believe how big she is getting! When are we going to the park?

August 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Post a Comment