Someone's Growing Up!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

I set my little girl in her crib the other day and she was able to to stand in it holding on to the rail. Just yesterday I had to cradle her little head and now she's a little independent girl. It's bittersweet!


We went to the park on Friday and just enjoyed the day! It wasn't as hot as it normally is - hence our willingness to venture outdoors- and we played with the pups and Lindsay grabbed and tried to eat the grass :) A tasty treat I'm sure! I can't wait until it gets cooler and we can be outside more!




This entry was posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 7:57 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Good job color coordinating her outfit with the blanket. :)

I can't believe that she can stand in her crib like that! I'm still getting Adam to sit up well. I guess its true that girls mature faster than boys.

August 25, 2008 at 9:21 AM

I love my big girl!

August 25, 2008 at 10:48 AM

She is getting big! What a cutie!

August 27, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Hey, thanks for telling me about your blog! I love the layout! How great are you? And why didn't I know you were still in school. I am just so darned proud.

August 29, 2008 at 11:30 AM

She is getting big! Time to lower the mattress. When are we going to the park?

August 29, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Post a Comment