When It Rains, It Pours  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

So the saying goes.

The last few weeks have been a really rough time for me, hence my infrequent posting, and recently life has decided to open its clouds and unleash a storm upon me, the likes of which only the Andrea Gayle has seen.

Without getting into specifics, I will be taking a bit of a hiatus on my blog until the first of July - so that I can configure a new direction for mine and my daughter's lives, regain some inner strength, and face my new and different future with my head held high and hopefully some newfound courage, and faith in myself.

Life never turns out as you expect it to and I know the Lord never gives someone more trials than they can overcome. So, as I conquer the trials and tribulations that are placed before me and those that will arise in the coming months, please keep me in your prayers so that I can pull out my umbrella, put on my galoshes and weather the storm.

All is well.

-S.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 2:10 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Love you.

June 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Anything you need....I'm there for ya girl.

June 3, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Oh Shannon, whatever it is, you have a lot of people behind you. Love ya.

June 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

It's always a comfort that the Lord is behind you! I hope you get things worked out whatever it is!! Sorry your not well!!

June 4, 2009 at 8:20 AM

We will be praying for you!

June 4, 2009 at 7:17 PM

“Tough times are there so you can have a good time later on-- and really appreciate it!” Hang in there, girl.

June 8, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Post a Comment