25 Things You Don't Know About Me!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

My new favorite addition to the articles in US Weekly is a 25 things you don't know about me section of a certain celebrity. And since I'm a well-known celebrity in my eyes.....lol...I'll share what you don't know about me.


1. I do not like olives due to an overly traumatic situation involving a girl eating a stinkbug. I have since associated the two and it doesn't mix. That and olives just taste disgusting

2. I don't like non-touching food to touch. Cranberry sauce and other Thanksgiving foods? No thank you. Fruit and non-fruits? Let's keep 'em separate. Sure they end up in your stomach all mushed together but that doesn't mean they need to get there that way.

3. I type over 100 wpm

4. I hate irrelevant information in converation. (Ex. So you'll never guess who I ran into at target! Or was it Wal-mart? No, target was yesterday, I think it was Wal-mart...IRRELEVANT!)

5. I consider myself the female Ross. Like I said, always the bride, never the bridesmaid :(

6. Sometimes when Linds's poops are so gross I just shower her off to avoid the task of massive wiping. It's amazing what surprises diapers can hold

7. I am left-handed except when I bat or golf. Althought I don't play golf and can't remember the last time I played baseball

8. I dry heave at the thought of someone drinking cereal milk. I am dry heaving as I type.

9. I am irritated when I can't fast forward through commercials because I'm watching a non-DVR recorded program. Technology is a double-edged sword :)

10. I am a little OCD when it comes to checking locks at night. I know its locked but sometimes I have to check and recheck. Maybe I should go on that Obsessed show.

11. I drink way more diet Pepsi than I should. And now my child thinks its the best thing on earth.

12. I change the channel if I feel embarrased for someone I'm watching on TV. (Ex. Michael on the office)

13. I rarely read a book twice. There's just always another new book out there I could be reading.

14. I am a shoe hoarder. It takes a lot to get rid of a pair of shoes even if I know I will never wear them again.

15. I would never vote for a woman president. Sorry, ladies I just won't.

16. Spelling and grammatical errors drive me up the wall. I will always point them out.

17. I am severly distraught that I will never be able to volunteer at the National Spelling Bee.

18. Laundry is the bane of my existence. I hate that more than anything in life. Except maybe spelling and grammatical errors.

19. I consider my dogs to be my furry children. And right now they are overly furry and deserve a good groom.

20. Sometimes I am way too blunt and should think before I speak.

21. I like to sing sentences Christina Aguilera style.

22. I hate unnecessary whining. And I find all whining to be unnecessary

23. I just watched my child dump an entire Costco sized bag of trail mix all over the floor and just rolled my eyes while she and the furry children went to town.

24. I once had some neighbor girls walk my dogs cuz they were trying to earn money for Summer vacations. I paid $12.00 for a 3.5 minute walk. They saw me coming lol

25. I hate way too long blog posts. And this is one of them. But oh well. There you have it

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 6:28 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I am totally guilty of the way too long blog posts. The worst part is I hate them too. I just don't want to have to field a thousand Ezra at the Dr. questions, so they get long! Sorry!

June 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I'm a DVR addict, we pause a live show just so we can fast forward. It's bad for real life though, I always want to rewind the radio (and sometimes people) when I miss something.


I don't mind long posts if they're entertaining, it's the ones where people go on and on about how adorable their average child is that gets me. (I'm not talking about you or EmmaLee!)

June 20, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Melenie must be talking about me lol!! Ok so on the typing 100 wpm remember Mrs. Lafele's class mine your's and Kate's genius idea to get it done faster?! Where our papers said see Kate's paper ha ha! It was worth it!

June 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM

#4 Hmmm? So then where are you in your head when having conversations with Grandma, my mom, or Uncle Kent?

June 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Who ate the stinkbug? And I'm still waiting for Mindy's explanation of who had the see-through swimsuit... Maybe you should tell me.

June 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Post a Comment