I Am Now Educated!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

I am officially graduated! My pics finally came so now I can post about the big day which was last Saturday. It was a way long day since I had to be up so early to be there by 8 and since I'm perpetually on time I ended up standing in the line for about 45 minutes. I guess I need to learn to be fashionably late.


While waiting for my individual graduation ceremony I had to laugh at just how awkward it was. It was almost like a Hogwarts ceremony. All the people getting Master's degrees had strange outfits and the teachers and faculty all had weird robes too. Some were way, way too out there and I almost felt like I was at a renaissance fair. I felt like the Elder Wand was somewhere nearby and thought that maybe I should have brought my Gryffindor scarf :)


Anyways, it was fun and it feels good to be all done. Here is my pic. It's small but you know how they don't want you copying it yourself unless you pay them an arm and a leg

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Congratulations of the graduation.

May 8, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Thats So awesome! Kudos you!
Your picture looks cute!

May 8, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Congrats that's awesome!!

May 8, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Awww, my little girl is growing up. Good job!

May 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Way to go! Someday in the year 2020 I will maybe graduate ;)

May 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Booksmarts be darned when you can have the fashion smarts to coordinate your eyewear to your smart person medal!

May 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Congrats! I think a Gryffindor scarf would have gone really well with your gown.

May 10, 2009 at 6:30 AM

Post a Comment