AAARRRGGGH!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Here are my weekly annoyances: Fortunately, there are only 2 :)

1. Jon & Kate + 8 - I don't think I can read another article about this couple's obviously disinterating marriage without wanting to wring my own neck. We get it - he cheated. And obviously now, she gets it. What's even more saddening is that now that their needlessly bicker-filled lives boasts an obvious sex scandal, more people will now tune in. America at its best. At least their kids now have numerous articles and videos wonderfully chronicling every aspect of their, what is sure to be from now on, dysfunctional childhoods.


2. Miss California USA - For the love of Bo the Presidential Dog, could we get over this? I think that from now on, every pageant association should just assume that any contestant and subsequent winner will eventually have nude photos leaked somewhere. What has our society come to that nude photos have become the norm? Is every prospective pageant contestant going to be able to claim that they were "naive" and "vulnerable" during a photo shoot? How about just not take off your top. I thought that was one of the golden rules - Do unto others....and keep your clothes on. Guess I was off. So what wonderful role models our children now have to look up to. Granted I do feel bad for her that she was very obviously judged on her opinion of a sensitive subject and not on her interviewing skills, but I'm still so over this.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 8:07 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

It just does not make fiscal sense to split. Could you imagine paying child support for eight little kids? She'd get her own show, I'm sure. (Kate, stuck with eight...Jon strayed, oh great?)

May 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Way to keep it down to two. I enjoy when you do these posts because I don't watch TV and would have no clue what was going on if it weren't for everyone's complaints about it.

May 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I like vent posts as well, they make me happy.

Seriously, what is the world coming to? I felt bad for Miss California before her boobie pictures emerged. I'll never feel bad for Kate. She needs to get a new haircut.

May 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM

I am so obsessed with Jon & Kate plus 8. I think its because she is so crazy, and I wonder how she handles everyday situations. New season starts at the end of this month. LOL

May 17, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Post a Comment