Praise Be!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

I find it a bittersweet occasion that ER is now off the air. And by bittersweet, I mean BITTER because my Thursday night television is now occupied by a number a relentlessly redundant ER reruns whom are watched by way too many people, and SWEET because it is finally off the air and will now be occupied by Southland starring my freebie Ben McKenzie, formerly of the unnecessarily canceled The OC. I love my Ryan Atwood!

15 years? I mean, seriously? Was it really necessary to keep it on THAT long? I personally pride myself on never having watched a single full episode of it. I say, Good Night, and Good Riddance!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

...So how do you really feel about that show? Please, stop trying to hold back.

I used to watch the middle of the night reruns while nursing Matthew. I think I was ER'd out. I also watched every episode of Beverly Hills 90210, which I missed out on while it was actually on air. Glad to never have to nurse again.

April 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I too can say I've never witnessed a full episode--or even five minutes for that matter!

April 4, 2009 at 12:57 PM

I going to have to join the "never watched a full episode" club. Bob and I are glad to be rid of the comercials for the finale.

April 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

What will Uncle Jessie do now?

April 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment