6 Degrees of Randomness.........  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Melenie 2. Post the rules on your blog.3. List 6 random things about yourself.4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I air type words that I hear. I used to type so much at an old job that it resulted in this obscure, and extremely odd habit.

2. I can't stand long fingernail or toenails. I always cut mine down way too short. I am always scolded about this when I get a pedicure.

3. I have weird nicknames for people: Leggy McLeavesHerKid; Sneezy Von CoughsALot; Stinky McPoopsHisPants

4. I can't stand the following people:
Oprah
Brangelina
Rachael Ray
Miley Cyrus
The girl on the Taco Time commercials
Mario Lopez
Every judge on America's Best Dance Crew
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
The yet-to-be First Puppy
Madame Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Anyone who says y'all

5. I started to pee the bed during a dream a couple weeks ago

6. I will not go near a Haunted House or anything like it after I was permanently traumatized as a child. It was bad enough that I'm pretty much classically conditioned to cry upon hearing the sound of a chainsaw.

I tag, Tracy, Beth, Katie, Carie, Linda, Solinda

This entry was posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 at 9:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Ewwww, I air type too. It drives me CRAZY.

Poor girl on the Taco Time commercials. :( The music sure is a catchy tune though.

February 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I forgot about Leggy McLeaves Her Kid. Haha.. I agree on all the people you can't stand. So annoying!

March 3, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Post a Comment