Happy Birthday Aunt Tracy!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Aunt Tracy came down this weekend to celebrate her 26th birthday! We had a lot of fun going to the Parade of Homes, doing a little gambling, and just hanging out. Lindsay and Aunt T had fun playing together and Lindsay could even say "T" for Aunt T - well it came out more like Deh but she's getting there. Happy Birthday Aunt T! We love you!

Tracy wanted me to point out her new necklace in the picture I took :)

Lindsay has also started saying some fun words now. She blabbers Da-Da all day long, says Mama to me with her arms stretched out, and says Nana for banana; although, it has since been generalized to anything that might resemble a treat. :) She has unfortunately developed quite a sweet tooth and so now she will chase after me or anyone who has a treat yelling, "Nana!" She also knows the difference between her puppies and looks at Baxter when we say, "Where's B?" and at Will when we say "Where's Will?" and when we tell her to go get a book she knows just what to do. What a little smartie she is!

Lindsay's hair is also now long enough for a pony tail so I was able to give her a little whale spout and she looked so adorable! If only she would keep it in for more than ten seconds!

All Grown Up!

Now for the EXTRA good news of the week: I FINALLY got my car back! We got rear ended on December 23 and I finally got it back on February 20. Two months for a rear end repair!!!!! It was ridiculous. I am so happy to have my car back and it's almost like I got a new car again. The Corolla flashbacks have now stopped and I can drive without the fear that a hubcap may come off in the middle of the road at any time.

Countdown to Lindsay's first birthday: 10 DAYS!!!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 7:15 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Holy cow.. I can't believe that she is almost ONE! The past year has gone by soooo fast.
Thats so cute she is starting to say words... or gibberish!

February 22, 2009 at 8:48 PM

What a big girl! Can't believe she is already almost one! Can't wait to see birthday pictures!

February 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Love the Whale spout! You guys tick me off, Adam can't walk or say anything but Japanese mumbo-jumbo.

Your comment on my blog was hilarious! I'm still laughing.

February 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM

We lurve our Aunt Tracy, or "skinny butt" as I call her behind her back. Well, any big plans for L.J.'s day? You know it's more for you, but you gotta do something memorable.

February 24, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Look at that smile!

February 24, 2009 at 3:30 PM

im totally stalking your blog.. lol jus kidding linds is so cute though!

February 24, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Post a Comment