7 Things  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

7 things I can do...
Get baby poop on me and not care
Shower in 3 minutes
Stand on my head
Type over 100 words per minute
Watch 8 hours straight of The First 48
Name both the real and show names of all cast members of Full House
Remember exorbitant amounts of ridiculously usless information (see #6)

7 things I can't do...
Fall asleep easily
Eat just one cookie
Put laundry away
Eat mushrooms
Enjoy nursery
Drink cereal milk
Remember where I put my keys

7 things I say most...
Seriously?
No!
Quit gagging yourself!
Sit still!
What's in your mouth?
Someone needs a nap!
I'm gonna get you!

7 goals I have this year...
Get Lindsay's baby book together
Workout 5 days a week
Find a hobby
Start a Master's program
Eat less cookies
Put laundry away at a reasonable rate
Find more goals :)

7 reasons I love Jeremy...
He has the exact same sense of humor as me
One look and he knows exactly what I'm thinking
He loves VH1 reality shows just as much as I do
He tries to throw his coke cans away
He'll eat whatever I cook - even if it doesn't turn out
He doesn't care if the laundry doesn't get put away
He's my favorite

7 things I love to eat...
Cheesecake
Fruit smiles - both regular and tropical
Oreo cakesters
Cookies! - any kind, any size; although I can do some serious damage to a box of
Samoa girl scout cookies
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
Cheese pizza with extra cheese
Peanut butter 'n Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins

This entry was posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Okay.. so after reading this blog I am now very hungry and think I have to go to the store to go on a cookie spree!!

February 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I feel you on the Somoas, although they are now officially called caramel delights. You gotta love being politically correct!

March 1, 2009 at 8:32 PM

What's with you Seegmiller girls and your fruit smiles?! I'm hungry too.

March 3, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Post a Comment