I Love Tags!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

4 random things about my husband

He drinks Diet Coke like water
He has a toe with no nail
He is an amazing cook
He always helps people at the store get products off the top shelf :)


4 movies that I would/could watch more than once
Pride and Prejudice
The Spongebob Movie
Can't Hardly Wait


4 places that I have been:
New Zealand
Amsterdam
Fiji
Cancun

4 people who email me regularly:
No one really lol I mostly text and I dont' know anyone who lives far away that would require an email


4 favorite foods:
Cookies
Fruit Snacks
Lasagna
Brussel Sprouts

4 places I would like to visit:
Australia
Seattle
Ireland
Bahamas

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Being done with school
Not having anymore school
Graduating from school
Oh, and no more school


4 people I have tagged:

Tracy
Melenie
Brittany
Janese

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Guess what I am watching right this minute. Can't Hardly Wait. How random is that. It's Sunday, I'm by myself and it on FX.

September 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Yay I have been to Seattle and will be in the Bahamas in three weeks from today!!!! La La La Laundry Song!

September 24, 2008 at 9:30 AM

I can't believe you didn't mention Hermosillo! I will try to do this tag...I am not very good at getting them done.

September 25, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Post a Comment