Seriously?  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Here it is again........


I'm getting really sick of Hollywood. Not sick enough to NOT read the magazines and/or read the celebrity gossip, but seriously people you are getting on my nerves!

Jon Gosselin - So you're going to file for "primary custody" because Kate is an "absentee Mom"? Seriously? Seriously?? What do you plan to do with those 8 kids? Take them down to some dirty club in Las Vegas, stick them in a VIP booth with boxes of YooHoo and then subsequently hit on every passing 18 year old who isn't averse to dating the world's biggest douchebag?
Yea, I can see that conversation happening,......

"Yes, I am Jon Gosselin. And yes, ladies, I AM wearing an Ed Hardy shirt. Oh those? Those are just my kids, I mean, entourage. We're just enjoying a little "primary time" together. Now who wants a drink and a chance at 15 seconds of fame followed by a ruined reputation? The line forms here."...................

Sounds like a parenting plan every person should adopt. Seriously! Not like Kate's got all her priorities straight, but I'm pretty sure her priorities don't involve barely-legal serial dating, chain smoking, and shopping around reality shows with Michael Lohan, who just might be the world's best father. And by father, I mean complete idiot. And by idiot, I mean , "How are you even still allowed to speak in public?"

Jesse James & Miss "Bombshell" McGee - Seriously? What even is this? How did this happen? And how is he okay with just commenting that it showed "poor judgment" on his part? Poor judgment? Seriously?! Last time I checked, poor judgment was like waiting to start your research paper the night before it was due, not frequently cheating on your extremely famous wife on multiple occasions with allegedly anti-Semitic strippers. I don't know what he was thinking. Maybe he thought, "Well, if Tiger can get away with it........wait....." Yea, you're going to get caught. You will always get caught. And when you toss in a little bit of stripper and a dash of anti-Semitism that's only going to expedite the process because strippers are ALWAYS honest in their dealings with their fellow men and NEVER looking to make any side cash by talking to tabloids....right....

And this "Bombshell" nonsense? Seriously? What were you thinking would happen when 30 seconds after the Oscars ended you released your perfect storm of a story? You'd get $30,000? Sure. Pity? Not so much. And did you really expect the world to believe that you're NOT anti-Semitic when, well, those pictures and tattoos are speaking more than 1,000 words? Seriously?? That's like me getting a tattoo across my chest in Old English lettering that says, "I TORTURE PUPPIES" and then getting mad when PETA won't let me host their annual bake sale. Seriously!! Tina Fey said it best. "When your body looks like a dirtbag's binder from 7th grade metal shop, it doesn't bode well for your character." Seriously, seriously, seriously.

Tiger Woods - Seriously?? I'm not going to even bother. All I know is, next time don't wreck your car, and for the love of all things good in this world, DON'T TEXT IT. IT CAN BE TRACED!

I'm done.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Ditto, and well said!! I'm surprised you didn't say anything about Heidi Montag, she has been BUGGING me lately! Maybe I should blog about that. LOL :D

April 15, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Haha, Shannon you always make me laugh!

May 17, 2010 at 7:14 AM

hi from africa .. strange, but somehow i ended up on your blog this week, jumping 3y3m3w3d (lindsay?) into my eyes and having myself 33 posts for helena ... so i checked 2day ... yes, it was really coincidence ... like our thoughts on tiger ... just my story did develop a bit different during helena's nearly 3 years: www.myfatherroleasvisitortomybaby.blogspot.com
say hi to lindsay ; )

July 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Post a Comment