By Lindsay  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Today I..........


Let my Mom sleep in
Served my Mom plastic cookies in bed
Wanted oatmeal for breakfast but didn't actually want to EAT it so I got a cookie instead
Watched Spongebob
Wondered why there are constant interruptions during my Spongebob watching
Helped my Mom do laundry
Walked into a pole and got a goose egg
Tripped into the wall
Went on a ride in my car to the park
Went on the slide
Said hi to some kids
Helped my Mom with more laundry
Took a nap with my glasses on
Went in my potty
Emptied my potty
Ate some crayons
Pooped on the floor
Cried because I couldn't go outside
Unlocked the door and went outside anyway
Got put in time out for unlocking the door and going outside
Tried to eat a rock
Put my shoes on the wrong feet
Didn't care that I put my shoes on the wrong feet
Dumped my apple juice on the carpet
Picked my nose
Wiped it somewhere I shouldn't
Threw a few tantrums
Dipped my cookies in my yogurt

And it's only 5:01

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Busy day! Good job potty training, it inspired me to put Adam's big boy panties on this afternoon -on him, not me :).

April 11, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Lindsay, you are keeping your mom young! You are doing a good job!

April 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I feel your pain ;)

April 14, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Post a Comment