It's Easter Time!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

What a weekend!! We had such a fun time this weekend with all the family down. And by all the family, I mean ALL the family. We met Darren's girlfriend Nicole, hung out with Tracy and her fiancee Jake, took in a day at the Art festival and had a great BBQ with the cousins. I need a nap!






Linds loved all the goings-on at the Art festival - she loves anything that involves people - and we were all flabbergasted when she sat ever so still to have her face painted. She was like a statue! I had never in my life seen her sit so still! Maybe in order for her hair to not look like an electrocuted ponytail I'll need to bribe her with face paint from now on!


She also found every puppy in the place and was in love with a large, curly haired dog that she sat and pet for a good five minutes. She loves her some puppies!

We also had our annual family BBQ at Aunt Gayle's house complete with the obligatory Easter Egg hunt. It's fun to remember participating in the hunt when I was younger and now seeing my little one have as much fun as I did! Linds was more fun this year since lately she has been obsessed with hiding eggs so she had a blast!






It was a great, tiring weekend! I'm excited for NO MORE HOLIDAYS for at least another month! They may be fun, but they are EXHAUSTING! Pessimistic, perhaps. Realistic, for sure.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Looks like a fun party! I'm excited to see all of the Seegmillers next month!

April 4, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I am so glad that you are back to blogging! I love reading it!! I am sorry that you had a rough year and glad that it's getting better! Linds is adorable and getting so grown up so fast! Tell your sis Tracy congrats! take care!

April 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Post a Comment