A Treasure Trove of Trash!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Today I was watching TV and apparently wasn't paying enough attention to my troublemaker child because all of a sudden I heard something hit the floor in the kitchen. I ran in there to find Lindsay in the kitchen happily digging for treasures through the trash can. She found the tin of formula I had thrown away earlier, pulled it out and somehow used the remnants as a facial mask.

I'm sure Baxter didn't help the situation
Maybe it's a good exfoliant :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at 6:24 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Haha! I'm sure she'll find lots of yucky things to get into in the future! It's such a fun age despite all that :) She is super cute!

December 4, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Freakin' Hilarious!

December 5, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Hi Shannon, Thanks for commenting on our blog I will definitely tell Brandon you said hello. He will be happy you did. Cute dogs and cute family keep in touch ;)

December 10, 2008 at 10:32 AM

Sure you can add us to your list.

December 10, 2008 at 3:14 PM

How funny! I don't know what it is about kids and trash, but they love putting things in and taking things out!

December 11, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Actually Orden is the only one with dual citizenship right now. Carlos went to the Brazilian Consulate in L.A. for Orden's paperwork. I guess my post was kind of confusing...Orden was supposed to be talking haha

December 11, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Post a Comment