Color Me Lazy............  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay


Finally, finally, three more finallys, I've gotten the motivation to update my blog!


Hell may have frozen over, Tiger Woods may in fact be monogomous - that's how much of a miracle it is!!!

I'm not going to lie the last year has been a really rough one for me, and I pretty much had no motivation whatsoever to broadcast a bad year for everyone to see. So, now that I'm back - and better than ever - it's time to remeet the world.

Linds is getting bigger every day and I want to make sure she sees herself at this age and how cute and precious every moment I have with her is. She's such a mommy's girl now. She loves makeup, tea parties, and even brings me plastic cookies on toy plates as breakfast in bed. She talks up a storm, babbles, points, and says something new every day. She knows all her colors, and can figure out any puzzle put in front of her. She's in the 97th percentile for weight and height so she definitely has some of her daddy's genes.

It's amazing how much she's grown and how much she is like me. She sleeps in the same position as me, likes things in order, and gets in her fair share of trouble :)

She's my little best friend and I can't imagine life without her!

More to come - scout's honor!





This entry was posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:48 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

This is fantastic. But I'm hoping for more "really" segments from you as SNL's can get a little raunchy for me.

ps, my captcha for this is "buffest". I thought you might appreciate that.

March 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

YEA! An update! Glad to see you are doing well. We will have to do a park day.
Lindsay is getting so big and she looks so cute in her glasses!

March 18, 2010 at 8:06 PM

That is such a great picture. I can't believe we have 2 year olds.
I'm glad you're back and better than ever!

My word is balness.

March 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM

YAY! Lindsay looks just like you! What a cutie, I am so glad you are doing so much better, can't wait to see more! :D

March 19, 2010 at 7:46 AM

You guys look like twins. She is so adorable. I'm glad that you are finally back, and that things are looking up for you!

March 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Hooray for the update keep them coming!!

March 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Post a Comment