Silly Squirrels!  

Posted by Shannon & Lindsay

Alyshia and I decided to hike Angel's Landing last week - my thigh muscles were not appreciative afterwards :) We left really early so we were the only one on the trail and I won't lie, we were a bit freaked out for a while. But once we got to the top a lot more people came up so we felt a little better. But some cute little squirrels hung out with us while we rested at the top. We figure they must be used to seeing people all the time because they came and ate little pieces of food right out of our hands - please be aware that if we were caught feeding them we would have been fined $100 - but it's not like we were giving them a Zone bar or anything, just little bits of dried apple and cranberry. I'm sure it's a welcome relief from dead insects and random bits of plants here and there!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 2, 2008 at 12:09 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Sounds fun...let me know next time you go!

June 5, 2008 at 11:01 AM

But now that there is photgraphic evidence as well as a typed confession, your ticket will be arriving shortly.

June 5, 2008 at 2:47 PM

I'm not sure you are the only one breaking the no feeding the squirrel rule. They just came up and ate out of our hand. That my dear is not normal.

June 6, 2008 at 7:00 PM

I need to get it in gear and get in shape so I can go with you next time!

June 8, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Post a Comment